“This is a fantastic guide…”
“Solid base for traders…”
“Refreshing no-nonsense approach…”
Learn how to profitably trade the UK stock market
Finally, an online UK stock trading course that shows you how to navigate AIM shares, understand Level 2, and develop consistency.
Join 150+ traders of all skill levels!
The UK stock trading course for serious traders
Over 90% of traders lose money.*
Most people blow at least one account before they become successful traders.
You may have already lost money yourself as a result of not knowing what you were doing… I know that was my experience.
If you have no idea how to trade UK stocks, or you’ve tried but consistently failed and struggled to return a profit, then this course is designed for you.
It will give you the skills, knowledge, and confidence to trade in the UK stock market successfully.
*Barber, B.M., Lee, Y.-T., Liu, Y.-J. and Odean, T. (2017). Do Day Traders Rationally Learn About Their Ability? SSRN Electronic Journal.
This online trading course is not for everyone
Trading isn’t a way to get rich quick and this course isn’t designed to help you do that.
This course isn’t a quick fix for your trading problems – you will need to invest your time and energy for the best chance at success.
This is real trading that requires commitment to long-term goals.
Ok, so who is the course for?
- If you’re a beginner to the UK stock market and eager to develop your skills
- If you’re an experienced trader and want to sharpen your edge
- If you want to commit to a process of constant learning and improvement
Why should you consider this UK stock trading course?
Trading appeals to many people because of the freedom it can offer. In reality, the market has certain ‘rules’ and those who don’t know them can lose a lot of money.
There is much information and noise out there, which can be both misleading and distracting.
This course will save you time as it provides focused teaching on what I have been doing daily since 2016 to make a successful living from the UK stock market.
CEO Ionic Information, ShareScope & SharePad
“Michael is one of the clearest writers and thinkers on the topic that I’ve encountered. He’s not a get-rich-quick merchant – he genuinely cares about his subject and his readers.”
Executive Editor of MoneyWeek & Author of The Skeptical Investor
So, what will you learn?
Have you ever…
- Wished you understood Level 2 in order to get better buy and sell prices?
- Wanted to know the tricks market makers use and how to stop them taking your money?
- Wondered how to find winning stocks early before everybody else?
Well, this is a complete course for trading UK stocks. You will kickstart your learning process and save money along the way, by understanding:
1. Technical Analysis: Gain the competence and confidence to analyse charts and understand what the price action is telling you.
2. Risk Management: Learn how to build a profitable trading system using sound principles that protect you and allow you to profit in the long run.
3. Trading Psychology: Develop a winning mindset that will set you apart from other traders.
And much more.
Hours of Training
Everything included in the course
- 1.1. What Is Technical Analysis? (03:05)
- 1.2. Candlesticks & Candlestick Patterns (05:57)
- 1.3. Moving Averages As Trends (01:58)
- 1.4. The Importance Of Volume (04:07)
- 1.5. Using Bollinger Bands (02:08)
- 1.6. Support & Resistance (06:49)
Checkout the free sample video below:
- 1.7. Identifying Breakaway & Exhaustion Gaps (14:01)
- 1.8. Understanding Relative Strength Index (02:07)
- 1.9. Technical Analysis Summary (01:17)
- 2.1. Introducing The Four Stages (03:08)
- 2.2. Stage One & Stage Two (03:16)
- 2.3. Stage Three & Stage Four (03:53)
- 2.4. Short Selling & Short Squeezes (07:10)
- 2.5. Why We Trade Stage Two (05:24)
- 3.1. Position Sizing: Optimal Sizing & Adjusting For Risk (31:01)
- 3.2. Managing Risk: Win Rate & Expectancy (22:41)
- 3.3. Creating Your System: Your Business, Self-Evaluation, & Accountability (07:36)
- 3.4. Managing The Trade: Entries, Exits, & Staggering Stops (06:01)
Checkout the free sample video below:
- 3.5. Automation & Analysis: Trading Journals, Reviews, & Checklists (11:03)
- 3.6. Building Your System: Choosing Your Strategy & Steps To Profitability (08:04)
- 4.1. The AIM Market, Equity Placings, Overhangs, Dilution, Warrants, & Stock Options (26:12)
- 4.2. Market Maker Tactics, The RSP Network, The Bid-Ask Spread, Using NMS, & Spikes (19:33)
- 4.3. Understanding And Using SETSqx Level 2, Online Quotes, & Reading The Tape (25:20)
- 4.4. SETS Level 2, Direct Market Access, Placing Trades Onto The Orderbook, & Icebergs (15:27)
- 4.5. Participating In Market Auctions, The Call Period, Uncrossing Trades, & Arbitrage (10:24)
- 5.1. Identifying Stages (20:40)
- 5.2. Trading The Breakout & Retests (19:13)
- 5.3. Trading Cup & Handle Setups (15:27)
- 5.4. Identifying Bowls (09:10)
- 5.5. Playing The Opening Drive (21:54)
- 5.6. The Exhaustion Gap & Tombstone (32:26)
- 6.1. Introduction To Trading Psychology (04:05)
- 6.2. Anchoring, The Growth Mindset, & The Power Of Optimism (04:19)
- 6.3. Dealing With Indecision & Regret, Opportunity Cost, & Trading As A Business (08:04)
- 6.4. Confirmation Bias, The Pain Of The Gain, The Winner’s Mindset (12:04)
- 6.5. Gambler’s Fallacy, Narrative Fallacy, Trading Preparation (07:22)
- 6.6. The Uncle Point, Regret Aversion, & Marginal Gains (09:13)
- 6.7. Availability & Hindsight biases, Systems 1 & 2, The Influence Of Memory (13:33)
- 6.8. Bandwagon Effect, Sunk Cost Fallacy, & Profiting From Bubbles (14:11)
- 6.9. Restraint & Overconfidence Biases, Hot Hand Fallacy, Priming (06:38)
- 7.1. Using My Volume Filter, Alarmed Lines, & Identifying Stocks To Trade (13:57)
- 7.2. 52 Week Low Filter (06:23)
- 7.3. 52 Week High Filter (10:09)
- 7.4. Using Watchlist & Stocks In Play (16:31)
- 7.5. Technical Analysis On Stocks (12:54)
“This is a fantastic guide to how the market works. Whether you are a beginner looking to understand the role of market makers or technical analysis, or an experienced trader looking to refresh skills and reset any bad habits, this course covers key areas clearly and comprehensively. Highly recommended.”
Paul de Gruchy
FTSE NED & Director, ShareSoc @ ShareSoc.org
“Michael is a regular guest speaker at Mello and has previously given talks on risk management for traders and trading systems which were very well received. Michael’s course outlines the knowledge he has gained from trading for a living through his own experience and covers topics in an easy to understand and accessible manner.”
Organiser @ MelloEvents.com
More about your host, Michael
I’m a full-time UK stock trader using my own private capital and have been trading since 2015.
My first full year of trading for a living
In my first year of full-time trading back in 2017, I lost over £30,000 in a single month due to overexposure, leverage, and not fully understanding the risks of what I was doing.
I’d been on a big run, but this was the first time I learned just how quickly you could lose money too. It was then that I made the decision to deepen my learning about, and focus on, consistent strategies in the long run so I could grow my account consistently year-on-year.
Began writing in top publications
In 2019, I began writing for Investors’ Chronicle and became the magazine’s trading columnist, as well as contributing occasionally to MoneyWeek – the top two weekly financial magazines in the UK.
Presented a TED Talk
Nominated for Journalist of the Year
In 2020, I was nominated for Journalist of the Year at the Small Cap Awards. I didn’t win, but it was great to be shortlisted given the calibre of the competition.
My trading strategy
l trade breakouts and breakdowns, gaps and other strategies covered in this course.
I’m also an intraday scalper and a big believer in adapting when the market changes direction. This requires paying attention to the market and is not a “set-and-forget” strategy – that’s investing (not trading).
There are several patterns that I trade in the stock market that are included in this course.
Below is a recent broker statement showing one of my spread bet accounts in January 2021. This is IG’s Trade analytics which shows closed trades only and doesn’t include current profitable trades at the time that were open and running.
Spread betting is tax free for me as trading is no longer my only source of income, so my total realised net profit from this account for January was £15,599.68.
Here is a breakdown of the daily P&L for the whole month.
I have had much bigger wins – and much bigger losses (unlike trading gurus I have bad days) – but none of these trades took on excessive risk and losses were kept small.
My goal is to trade sensibly and compound my account year-on-year.
This online trading course will give you a detailed insight into how I think and what I do in order to successfully trade the UK stock market.
“This is a superb course teaching basic and more advanced technical analysis, disciplined risk management, trading psychology, plus a unique aspect of difficult to access education on AIM, Level 2 and market makers (worth it for just this alone). Michael is a great teacher.“
Private Investor @ PIWorld.co.uk
“Michael’s focus on making money and no nonsense approach is refreshing. So good in fact that I have asked him to teach technical analysis to my investment students. Well done!”
Investment Analyst & Founder of Behind The Balance Sheet
My promises if you join today
I will continue to update the course with new content and you will receive all updates for free.
Get exclusive access to me and a community support group of other course members.
Introductory launch offer
Take advantage of a limited time discounted offer before the price rises post-launch.
Access my course now and receive all future updates for free and lifetime access.
Exceptional trader and teacher
“It’s rare to find someone of Michael’s talent. He is not only an exceptional trader but a brilliant teacher.“
I saw immediate improvements
“Michael’s course has really changed the way I look at stocks, and I immediately saw improvements in my ability to spot both opportunities and red flags in the market.”
You have questions, I have answers
As I wrote in MoneyWeek (Issue 893 pp 28-29), the trading world is full of sharks. Many trading educators like to show Lamborghinis and flash watches to hook people in, and the attrition rates, hard work, and learning curve are never mentioned.
Whilst trading is a skill that can be learned, not everyone is mentally strong enough to handle the emotions that come with trading, and not everybody wants to commit to the hours required to succeed. Trading is not for everyone.
If you are not willing to treat trading as a business, then I would suggest you should consider whether trading is for you before purchasing this course.
How does unlimited access sound?
When I ran my seminars, people asked if they could pay and come again in a few months as a refresher.
With my online trading course, you don’t have to pay again. If you want to redo the course a few months down the line or use it for reference, then you can do so.
You can access my course whenever you want, wherever you want, for as long as you want.
There is currently no seminar on spread betting. This may come in time, and the price of the course will increase to reflect that added value. Those who purchase before this seminar is added won’t pay any extra for access to new videos.
There is also little fundamental analysis included in this course. If you are buying this course to become a better investor, then this course isn’t for you.
I don’t actively trade indices, commodities or forex, or cryptocurrencies – this course is for UK stock traders only.
There is also no mentoring included with this course – as trading is my full time job, I just don’t have time for that unless I charge (which I’m not willing to do).
However, you will have access to an exclusive support group where I will answer your questions along with other course members. You won’t be alone.
Refunds won’t be issued for this course. If you’re in any doubt about the value you will receive, then you should refrain from purchasing.
Firstly, when I ran my seminars people regularly dropped out at the last minute and asked for a refund – with this course being online these requests will only increase.
Secondly, this is a course for those who are serious about learning to trade. If that’s not you – I’m sorry, but I can’t help you so please don’t buy this course.
You don’t need to have read my books before taking the course. However, if you are completely new to the stock market then it may be a good idea.
My course is for beginners but it assumes basic knowledge. For example, it doesn’t cover “What are stocks and shares?” because anybody can Google that and it provides no value.
This course is about the understanding and application of knowledge, rather than spoon feeding a list of definitions.
A complete course for people who want to trade UK stocks.
When I started trading in 2015 I wanted to take an online course that would accelerate my learning curve and teach me what I needed to know quickly.
It didn’t exist. So, I read hundreds of books, watched YouTube videos, and tested for myself what worked with my own cash. I made costly mistakes with my own money because I didn’t have the right person to learn from.
The trading market is filled with binary options affiliate scammers posting pictures of Lamborghinis, but these are to lure desperate and vulnerable people in rather than serious traders. I decided to create the course I would’ve wanted five years ago.
So I can compound my account faster.
Skeptics will ask “if you’re such a good trader – why are you selling a course?”
But think about it, if you’re good at what you do, then why wouldn’t you sell a course and share your knowledge?
As a full time trader I also need to withdraw capital to pay for all my family’s bills. The less capital I have to withdraw, the more I can grow my account.
I want to become a Dad soon, and as the sole earner in the family we were previously 100% dependent on my trading profits.
Full time trading is time consuming and requires effort – it’s not lazing by the pool all day sipping cocktails. The more I diversify, the less stress it places on me and the better I can focus on trading.
I trade breakouts and breakdowns and I’ve shared how I trade these patterns for free already. People have been trading these patterns for decades, yet people can still make money from them.
Most traders lose money because they have unrealistic expectations or they’re simply not willing to do the hard work.
And if you took away my discipline and desire to improve as a trader – I’m sure I’d eventually become a loser too.
Admittedly, there are some things in my course that will no longer be profitable for me if more people became aware of them.
However, these account for less than 1% of my trades, so I won’t lose any sleep over it.
Anything missing? Email email@example.com
See what others are saying
Sign up now
Sign up to the online UK Stock Trading Course now and receive all future updates for free.
“Michael is a rare breed who can cut through the noise and explain a strategy in layman’s terms. His no-nonsense and personable approach belies a keen intellect and razor-sharp intuition for the markets.”
Editor in Chief @ MasterInvestor.co.uk
“I’m a completely new trader, but Michael’s books helped a lot. I’ve made back the money spent on this course through trading.”
Superb for traders of all levels
“Michael’s course is superb both for beginners and more experienced traders. It blends practical tactical insights with strategic thinking to help participants significantly improve their approach. I’d highly recommend the course to anyone who is serious about making money in the market.”
CEO, Kavango Resources PLC